Have your voice heard
Its nearing the end of the road for this years PASS elections cycle and according to the elections timeline, in just a few short hours this years election will be over. Voting will officially end at 12PST tomorrow. To help the inner procrastinator in all of us, heres a link that should tell you when the very last moment is for your vote to count!
Hopefully if you’re taking the time to read this blog you are in the final stages of deciding which of the 5 candidates for the PASS Board of Directors you’d like to vote for. I want to thank you for being an educated PASS member and taking your valuable time to vet the candidates. In order to help make that process a bit easier, following is an aggregate of all my pass views about the election.
Detailed info about my candidacy
- Outlining my decision to run and a few important opportunities for change
- A recap of some issues I plan on tackling
- Why Campaigning amongst friends is tough
- Listing many of the things Ive accomplished on the board in 2 years
- Outlining a strategic advantage I have to getting things done
- My answers to questions on the PASS elections forums
- Official election platform
Additional places around the web where I’ve been mentioned
- Grant Fritchey appreciates my PASSion
- David Stein has witnesed my ability to listen and care about community issues
- An audio interview with Denny Cherry
- Ryan Adams believes in the changes & effort Ive put forward
- Laerte Junior likes the direction we’re headed
- Letter of recomendation from Andy Warren
- Letter of recomendation from Jeremiah Peschka
- Letter of recomendation from TJay Belt
Hopefully this makes finding as much info as you need about what I stand for with PASS easier to find. I would be honored If you would cast one of your votes for me. I’m running for the PASS Board of Directors, and I need your help to make a difference.
Comments are closed.